Shipping & Delivery
Shipping / Delivery
All our pieces are made to order and beautifully crafted specifically for you! Please confirm sizing before placing your order and allow 14-21 days from purchase to make your item. You will be notified through email on when your item will be shipped. Thank you for your patience!
For expedited shipping or to expedite your order, please contact email@example.com so we can do our best to accommodate your request.
All orders are shipped insured via USPS Priority Mail for FREE Standard Shipping (Domestic only). USPS Priority Mail Express is also available for an additional fee.
We want to provide our customers around the world with a smooth and seamless shipping process with NO Surprises; and towards that effort, we have outlined our Policy regarding all international shipping below:
- In certain cases, we may ask for a credit card verification form in order to process your order for international shipping. It protects the cardholder and EAD against fraudulent transactions.
- All credit card transactions will be billed in USD Currency and local currency exchange rates will be billed to you by your credit card company.
- All international shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and/or customs fees, which are the sole responsibility of the recipient. These fees are specific for the destination country and cannot be determined by EAD in advance.
- The shipping and handling fee applied by EAD at checkout does NOT cover any duties, taxes or brokerage fees. Please be prepared to pay these fees when your package is delivered. If for whatever reason the package is refused or returned to us, all customs charges or fees will be charged to you.
- Sometimes your country's customs department will require additional information in order to clear your shipment for delivery. If they ask you for an invoice or commercial invoice, you can find a copy of that by looking at your order history under your profile.
If you have any questions and need clarification on any policies stated above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check out the International Shipping FAQs for some common questions regarding international shipping.
Please see below for countries available for shipping:
A-C: Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Argentina (24 of 24 provinces), Aruba, Australia (8 of 8 states/territories), Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Brazil (27 of 27 states), British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic,
D-I: Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala (22 of 22 regions), Guernsey, Guyana, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India (36 of 36 states), Indonesia (34 of 34 provinces), Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
J-N: Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Republic Of, Malaysia (16 of 16 states/territories), Maldives, Malta, Mexico (31 of 32 states), Monaco, Montenegro, Montserrat, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand (16 of 16 regions), Nicaragua, Niue, Norfolk Island, Norway,
P-S: Panama (13 of 13 regions), Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal (20 of 20 regions), Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia (82 of 82 regions), Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa (9 of 9 provinces), South Korea (17 of 17 provinces), Spain (52 of 52 provinces), St. Vincent, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland
T-W: Taiwan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (7 of 7 emirates), United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Wallis And Futuna